Canada Startup Visa Program is designed for entrepreneurs from around the world who are interested in bringing their experience and ideas to Canada and contribute to its innovative environment.
At Silverberry Group, with more than 20 years of experience in creating and growing startups, we are pleased to guide and work with you to join thousands of entrepreneurs and experienced. professionals who come to Canada to start a new business.
The Startup visa program is one of the fastest ways to obtain permanent residency in Canada is it paves the way for you to settle and focus on your start idea.
In order to be eligible, you need to present your idea and a business plan on the value you create and how you will do it.
Under Silverberry's Startup visa program, we are offering the following services:
- Review your idea for its viability and potential
- Research and discuss a business plan to create a viable business
- Discuss and develop a road map to scale the start-up company
- By using our Innovearn program, you will learn about the Innovation process and how to bring a product to market
- Develop a pitch deck
- Research designated entity's requirements
- Suggest the accelerators or incubators that are proper sponsors for your idea
- Facilitate communications with the designated entities to submit your idea and obtain the letter of support
- Prepare the founder(s) team to launch and operate a successful startup, including researching market potential, strategic partners, and future funding to scale the business
- Facilitate legal representation for the immigration process through our registered immigration council partners.
To learn more and start the process of discussing your startup idea, fill the form below and one of our associates will get back to you shortly to set up your first free consultation session.